Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekend Get-A-Way Results






I am posting some pictures from my cousin Ashlee's 40th Birthday Bash. I think the new Thomas had a good time, as did the previous Thomases. Our flights were smooth; the morning sickness only showed up once. We had an excellent time with our extended and immediate family. Gotta love those Weigels!
Sorry for the photo orientation. Just turn your body for optimal viewing. The new Thomas is well masked behind my big red wrap. I promise, when the baby bump looks like a baby bump and not a fat belly, I will post clothed tummy pictures. But for now, you have to wait. In the above pictures are the following folks: Mom (Kit) and Dad (John), Jeese and me, and Clark (my brother) and his girlfriend Katie. My favorite photo is of Jesse lending a hand to clean up a broken glass before the party started. He is quite proud of his fancy footwork.

No comments: