Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Smooth Sailing!

We had another visit with Dr. Keller, our OB-GYN, this morning. We were in (and out) like flint! Everything, and I mean everything, is looking good. Our ultrasound pictures were fine, blood work passed, and all points in between seem ship shape. She has no concerns regarding the pregnancy at this point, which is still quite early. I fear she thinks I am a nut. I tend to obsess over weird points, but she tolerates and invites our most random questions. I had read somewhere, maybe it was a bit of gossip, that feta cheese is a no-no during pregnancy. Now, Paul's Deli is off-limits at the moment, and that is where you get the best Greek salads in town. Dr. Keller said eating feta in moderation is fine. I will be sending Jesse to Paul's Deli in the very near future to score that tasty salad. The return of Feta is my moment of Zen for the day! Seriously. We go back for our next check-up in four snail-paced weeks.

No comments: