Saturday, August 25, 2007

Rock the Vote


Please vote in my first-ever blog poll. It's silly, but whatever. We are eager to find out the sex of the new Thomas, and that won't happen for a few more weeks. I found a site on the Internet that for $17 could predict the sex of our baby up to 60% of the time. . .100% guaranteed. HA! Guaranteed for 60% of the time- they are smart to cover their bases. And no, I did not do it. I already own a Magic 8 Ball. It's a fantastic classroom tool. For example, little Timmy asks for a bathroom pass, and I simply shake the 8 Ball, don't actually read it, and say, "Oh, Timmy, chances for a pass aren't looking good today." End of discussion. The kids love it. What did P.T. Barnum say. . .So in summation, please cast your vote. Big Mama is watching.

No comments: